For those that don’t know about it, Shopify is a very popular e-commerce platform that lets you manage, grow and expand your business. It is tested and trusted by different companies and brands all over the world. I will talk more on other benefits that you would enjoy from it, first of all, we need to know how long it takes to create a store there.
Creating a Shopify store is not that all a difficult task as far as you have your products ready and other requirements. The last time I created a Shopify store for my cousin, it took me just 20 minutes. Below I will give you the few steps to follow that will cover that 20 minutes of your time.
1. Sign up with your email address: This is easy, you just go to the Shopify site and input your email address and then create a password.
2. Set up a name for your store
3. Login your residential address for future tax payments and others
4. Add your product and design the theme look
5. Give your product a good and attractive description
6. Upload/advertise your product
7. Enter the product weight for shipping, that is unavoidable and important.
8. Set up the size, colors and other characteristics of your product.
9. Create your unique domain name.
10. Buy the domain through shopify.com
11. Set up your payment process so you receive and send money
12. Publish your Shopify store.
All these steps are listed according to order and are all unavoidable, so when you’re serious and ready to dedicate 20 minutes of your time, your Shopify store would be good to go.